Planning on decorating your children’s room? Want a wall décor inspired by nursery rhymes? Plan a decoration which children might love to see like alphabets or a line from children songs that will bring fun in the environment. Decorating the room with wall letters is a great way to achieve an exciting environment plus it will help them learn and grow. If you want a style that suits your children’s age, something fun to look at and playful at the same time, vinyl lettering would simply make the difference.
Using vinyl letters to decorate your wall is simple and easy. There are two types of vinyl, Matte and Glossy. Both appears good when use as wall letter decorations but with different finish.
Difference between Matte and Glossy Vinyl
• Matte vinyl does not beam or shine when being hit by a light.
• It has grainy or textured finish
• Is durable and can be use both indoor and outdoor.
• Matte vinyl is easy to remove even if it has been displayed for a long period of time.
• It can be decorated in most surfaces like walls, tiles, mirrors and glass.
• It does not stick on textured walls.
• Has fine or smooth finish.
• The adhesive on this type of vinyl is hard to remove, may cause to damage the paint of the wall when pulled harder.
• Glares or shines under lighting
• It sticks on textured walls compared to matte finish.
• The durability of glossy vinyl is not more than 6 years.
• Sticks on most surfaces like walls, glass, mirrors, tiles and wood.
If you want to design your room or your kid’s room with wall letters then try the matte vinyl finish for a better look. Just make sure that the wall that you want to decorate is fine and smooth. You can personalize your design. Try some famous quotes or sayings that you live by. Alphabets for kids that will help them learn to read. These are just examples to make your designs attractive and will stand out among the rest.
Having vinyl letters as part of your wall decorations, can make your environment presentable, attractive and homey. It draws attention to the people. Kids would love to stay in a room with colorful letters and designs. You can never go wrong when you use vinyl lettering as part of your décor.